Saturday, May 2, 2009

Question?

Alright folks out there. I have a question for you all. I've found an old Huskylock 535D Serger that I'm considering buying, but I know next to nothing about it. Do any of you? It's a viking, which makes me think it's a good machine, but.......? So if you or anybody you know knows anything about this serger I would LOVE some imput on whether I should go for it. It's only $50. THANKS!

PS. Husband absolutely adored Katie. He laugh a good big belly laugh and didn't believe that I actually made it. Now husband and munchkin fight over who gets to play with Katie. An overwhelming succes in my book!

2 comments:

  1. http://sewing.patternreview.com

    This is a great site that reviews machine....normal people just post about what they like and dislike....not sure if it's on there but it's worth looking....

    Congrats on the huge success....How could it not have been as cute as it turned out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on Katie! Sorry that I can't help with your question.

    ReplyDelete