Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Crazy Swap III

Okay I promise this will be the last post about the swap, at least till I come up with something fun for the watercolor theme and post my project. When watercolor popped into my head I didn't think it would be as hard as it is to come up with something, maybe it's just me. Anyway's the point of this post is to ask those lovely ladies who are on board with crazy swap to e-mail craziestswap@gmail.com with their names, addresses, e-mails and whether or not they're willing to ship internationally. Thanks so much for being as excited about this as I am (or at least pretending to). Did I tell you we got a new crazy swapper that's not from this site! Super exciting! And Sandra's offer to make a button for the swap, also super exciting! Okay now that I've complete scared you all away with my over excitedness I'll go away....at least till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment