Thursday, May 14, 2009

Where? Oh Where....

...has my sewing stuff gone? Oh where, oh where can it be? I would continue on re-writing the lost puppy song, but I'm just not that creative. It is so sad, all of sewing stuff is hidden away in boxes! I'm going through withdrawals! The thread keeps staring at me with the evil eye. It's mad that I'm not letting it out. Part of me is really looking forward to Saturday when we can put all the boxes in our storage unit. At least then I don't have to stare at the boxes in with longing knowing what's inside. I won't get to see or feel fabric till June! I don't know if I can make it. I have dreams that I stumble across fabric in random places....the trunk of the car, munchkin's toy bin, kitchen cabinets, the mail box....everywhere. If only it were true. I swear I'm going to go stark raving made before too long. So how do you make it when you can craft?

1 comment:

  1. Read! or doodle or just carry around my camera and try to catch inspiring things I'll use later. You can make it! June isn't that far away! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete