Monday, May 11, 2009

Crazy Swap II

So I know that I've only got three people on board so far (totally excited about that, thanks Serena, Sandra and Danielle), but I'm totally excited so I went a little crazy, which is rather appropriate and made blog for this crazy Crazy Swap idea. Check it out and give me feed back, and of course tell everyone you know! I really hope we can get people on board. I think this could be a ton of fun. I do really want feed back on it though. Does everything make sense? Are the rules fair? Do I need any other rules? Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Great work! I'm in :-) It all makes sense, and the rules are fine. Do you want me to make a swap button for the June theme? I wouldn't be able to do it for the next two days (till Friday, Melbourne time) but at least then we can all pop a picture on our blog and link back to the site. Let me know! xx

    ReplyDelete