Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Moving...

So it's been a little crazy here lately. We're moving at the end of the month so I've been running around trying to pack and sew, which really doesn't work very well. I end up sewing cardboard and packing fabric. And on top of that our computer decided it was just too old. So I'm writing from husbands laptop, which also means I don't have access to any of my files, which includes pictures of current projects. So I pulled up good old Microsoft paint and made a picture for you all to illustrate what I've been up to. Voila! My masterpiece....


It's entitled "Moving Boxes" and is supposed to channel my paranoia of death from falling boxes. It's also basically what our humble abode looks like at the moment; stick figure and all. So if you don't hear from me in awhile send a rescue squad. I'll be under a pile of boxes!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, dear! There is nothing more painful than moving. I hate it, hate it, hate it- and I don't even have your death-fear. I'm sorry for you!!

    I do love that you have a box for giraffes, though- if you ever have one spare I'd love it as a pet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving, oh boy! Computer woes, oh no! No sewing, oh please! I don't know which is worse!!!!

    Good luck with all the aforementioned. It sounds like you're going to need it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there! Or maybe grab a helmet and hide in a closet until it's all over.....with your sewing of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great pic! ...and it will soon be me! Moving in July...what a pain! Good luck

    ReplyDelete