Thursday, April 30, 2009

Katie II

So here's the finished project. Like most of my projects she ended up looking completely different then I had planned, but still cute. I included a picture of the "real" Katie, so you could compare. Sorry about the low quality of that picture, it's the only one I could find. My Katie turned out a little more squashed ball, then round ball, but besides that I'm pretty pleased. I haven't showed it to husband yet, but I'll let you know how hard he laughs. She turned out so roly poly and fluffy I decided not to add her legs. What do you think? Does she need her little hoofs?


4 comments:

  1. Very, very cute! I like her without the legs... I love her little face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is SOOOO cute! She looks very much like the original Katie. I kind of like the legs, but wither way, your man will be very impressed!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is just the cutest present ever! He's going to be so tickled. I think she looks fine the way she is but it's your creation...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's amazing! She looks just like the real thing.

    ReplyDelete